Designed with insights from the Carhartt Crew, this men's jacket punches above its weight class.
When your job requires exposure to dangerous arcs and flames, protect yourself with this men's flame-resistant jacket. It's made of lightweight, water-resistant fabric that gives you the warmth and durability of sandstone duck without the bulk. Stretch panels on the back, elbows, and sides let you maneuver into tight spots.
- 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% nylon Quick Duck® canvas
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Quick Duck® weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Vislon® front zip with Nomex® FR zip tape; Protective inner flap
- Back length: Large regular: 29"; Large tall: 31"