Wrangler® Fr Original Fit Jean - Men's - Prewash - Fr13Mwz
Our top priority is keeping you safe on the job site, which is why we take flame resistance seriously. Our Wrangler® FR jeans are built to last through the rigors of dangerous and rugged working conditions, so you can dress for the job with complete confidence.
Each pair of our flame-resistant (FR) jeans is made of pre-washed, heavyweight cotton denim for a comfortable feel and fit, but that’s not all. Our men’s FR flame-resistant original fit jeans also come fully equipped with our authentic five-pocket styling, ‘W’ stitching on the back pockets, and a safety orange ID patch on the outside for high visibility. Not too loose. Not too tight. Plus, these hard-working jeans fit over boots.
- NFPA 2112 compliant and HRC2 23.9cal.
- Styling: Classic Five Pocket
- Fit: Original
- Rise: High 9 1/2"
- Front Closure Type: Zipper fly with button
- Leg Opening: Fits over boot 17"
- Inseam: Offered in multiple lengths. See size selector for available options.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton Heavyweight Denim, 14.75 oz.
- Care: Machine Wash. For further care instructions see label inside garment.
- Origin: Imported
- HRC2 APTV 23.8 cal
- NFPAÂ® 2112 Compliant